The linear platform of aluminum alloy profiles is single in appearance, and it is very easy to be eroded in the cold and damp air. Because there is no way to consider the provisions of high decorative art and strong aging resistance of architectural decoration materials, in order to improve the actual decorative effect, improve corrosion resistance and increase the service life, aluminum alloy profiles must generally be carried out metal surface treatment.
There are several types of surface treatment for linear aluminum profile modules:
1. Anodic oxidation;
2. Powder spraying;
3. Fuel injection.
Fuel injection and powder spraying have no special requirements for contour surfaces.
Anodic oxidation has higher requirements for aluminum profiles.
1. The quality of the first aluminum ingot is better, and the excellent quality should be controlled in the whole process of crystallization and overthinking. .
2. Then clean up the aluminum ingot before heating.
3. During the whole heating process, the heating temperature is maintained evenly and the temperature control is effective.
4. Pay attention to the changes of the nitride layer in the stamping process. Pay attention to the surface production of aluminum alloy profiles.
5. In the process of heat treatment and aging of aluminum alloy profiles, try to improve the surface hardness of aluminum. Effectively prevent surface wounds and wounds.
6. Proper cleaning and effective packaging of aluminum profiles before anodizing. Only each process can ensure the meticulous carving, aluminum alloy profile linear platform surface can be more smooth and beautiful.
Contact Person: Miss. Wu