|Drive Mode:||Rack And Pinion||Travel Range:||40mm|
|Minimum Scale:||10μm||Travel Guide:||Dovetail|
|Load Capacity:||4kg||Net Weight:||0.07kg|
|Material – Finish:||Aluminum Alloy (Black-Anodized)||Product Name:||Manual Linear Stage|
screw driven manual linear stage,
travel 40mm manual linear stage
Screw Driven X-Axis Displacement Platform Manual Linear Stage Travel 40mm
The common manual linear stage PT-SD111 adopts the screw drive mode, and the adjustment speed is fast. With scale on the side and locking function, the locking effect is good and the stability is high. The installation holes with standard hole spacing are distributed on the table and the base for convenient installation and combination. It can form a multi-dimensional adjustment rack or form a multi-dimensional adjustment with other series of products.
Features of manual displacement platform:
1. The screw drive mode is adopted, and the dovetail groove guide rail is not prone to position deviation after adjustment.
2. It is suitable for small adjustment operation with low working frequency.
3. Small size, suitable for other devices.
Manual displacement platform product specification:
|Drive mode||Rack and pinion|
|Drive position||Central drive|
|Minimum Adjust Distance||2μ|
|Material – Finish||Aluminum Alloy (Black-Anodized)|
Product dimension drawing:
Precautions for use of manual linear stage
Note: The bearing volume on the platform is too large, which will reduce the accuracy of the platform, or even damage it. Please try not to exceed 1.5 times of the table.
Installation method of manual linear stage:
1. Turn the micrometer stem (or other pushing device) in one direction and move it to the edge to make the bottom mounting hole leak out.
2. Fix it with screws. Before operation, make sure that the locking tab has been loosened.
3. Turn the micrometer rod (or other pushing device) in the opposite direction to move the mobile table to the edge, so that the mounting hole at the other end of the bottom leaks out.
4. Fix with screws.
Contact Person: sales