|Model Number:||PT-SD81||Table Size:||Diameter 73mm|
|Rough Adjustment Of Travel:||360 °, Scale 1 °||Fine Adjustment Of Travel:||5°|
|Central Hole:||SM1(1.035”-40)||Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Thread Type:||M4/M6||Net Weight:||367g|
360 degree manual rotation stage,
fine adjustment manual rotation stage,
optical experiment manual rotary stage
360 Degree Manual Fine Adjustment Rotary Stage For Optical Experiment PT-SD81
The PT-SD80 rotary mounting base is a heavy-duty displacement platform used for fine rotational adjustment of optical components, standard optomechanical components, and 30mm cage segments.
Product characteristic of manual rotation stage
1. The rough rotation degree of the rotary stage is 360 °; The graduation of the rotary disc laser engraving is 1 °;
2. The micrometer and vernier scale can achieve fine adjustment of 5 °, and the vernier scale has a standard accuracy of 5 arc minutes;,
3. The M4 screw hole on the table can be used to install PG-0265 pressure arm/PG-0365 pressure arm;
4. The central lens installation hole is SM1 screw hole (1.035 "-40), with 1 snap ring attached;
5. The SM1 threaded center hole can be used to install optical components with a maximum thickness of 15mm and a diameter of 1 inch (25.4mm);
6. Load capacity: Roughly adjusted to 25 pounds (11.4kg), finely adjusted to 3.75 pounds (1.7kg).
Product specifications of manual rotation stage
|Table Size||Diameter 73mm|
|Rough Adjustment Of Travel||360 °, scale 1 °|
|Fine Adjustment Of Travel||5°|
Roughly adjusted to 25 pounds (11.4 kilograms), finelyadjusted to 3.75 pounds (1.7 kilograms)
When the locking screw is in an unlocked state, it can be located on the lower side of the displacement table, with a scale mark of 1 ° as the standard, and the displacement table can be manually rotated and adjusted 360 ° smoothly and continuously in all directions. When the hand screw is locked, the micrometer can provide a fine adjustment of 5 °, and the vernier scale located on the lower side is the standard, with an accuracy of 5 arc minutes.
The micrometer can provide fine adjustment of 5 °, based on the vernier scale located on the lower side, with a vernier accuracy of 5 arc minutes.
The table is regularly distributed with 6 M6 threaded holes and 1 M4 threaded hole, with SM1 (1.035 "-40) threaded hole in the middle. (Comes with 1 CSK3 standard SM1 snap ring, if you need more snap rings, please purchase separately);
Four M6 countersunk installation slots are distributed on the bottom surface, which can be fixed on the optical platform. And 2 M6 threaded holes on the side for installation applications in a vertical plane;
A rotary table with a pressure arm is installed, and there are two 6 * 65mm/8 * 65mm specifications available for the pressure arm. If necessary, please purchase separately.
Contact Person: sales