|Rotation Range:||360° Of Continuous Rotation||Diameter Of Platform:||Ø200mm|
|Drive Mechanism:||Worm Gear||Worm Gear Ratio:||180 : 1or 45 : 1|
|Rotational Velocity (Max):||25°/sec||Center Load:||100kg|
Precision Heavy-Duty Motorized Rotation Stage With A Load Capacity Of 100kg
Precision heavy-duty motorized rotation stage PT-GD204 is an electric rotary table product developed by PDV instruments with ultra-high rotational accuracy and high rigidity. This series adopts precision grinding worm gears and a unique stainless steel shaft structure and worktable, ensuring high rotational accuracy and rigidity, thus achieving key indicators such as rotational accuracy, end jump, and radial jump to reach the advanced level in the industry. And the unique turbine worm adjustment structure can easily eliminate mechanical errors and ensure long-term accuracy. This series of products has high load capacity, can be used vertically and upside down, and can be combined for multi-dimensional use.
Features of motorized rotation stage products:
1. The rotating shaft system and worktable are made of stainless steel material, combined with multiple precision machining processes, with high rigidity and flatness, high fitting accuracy, strong load-bearing capacity, and long service life;
2. Use precision grinding worm gear transmission to achieve high positioning performance;
3. Adopting high-grade cross roller collars with high motion characteristics;
4. The stepper motor and worm are connected through high-quality elastic couplings, with synchronous transmission and good anti deviation performance, eliminating backlash and form and position errors;
5. Provide electrical accessories for stepper and servo systems, provide relevant technical support, and accept product modifications and customization.
Product Specification of motorized rotation stage:
360° of Continuous Rotation
Worm Gear Ratio
180 : 1or 45 : 1
Stepper Motor (1.8°)
57BYG - Stepping Motor with 2-Phases & 1.8° of Step Angle
Material – Finish
Aluminum Alloy - Black-Anodized
0.01°=36”, Non-MS Driver
Max Rotational Speed
Absolute On-Axis Accuracy
Run-Out of Top Plate
Precautions for using electric rotary stages
Operating environment: 10~50 ° C, 20~70% RH (non condensation)
Recommended usage environment: 22+5 ° C, 20~70% RH (non condensation)
Please avoid using electric rotary stage products in the following environments:
① Dust environment (especially metal powder).
② An environment with direct sunlight and thermal radiation.
③ Near the source of fire.
④ Environments with corrosive and flammable gases.
⑤ Splashing water, oily environment.
⑥ There are environments that transmit strong vibrations and impacts.
⑦ Organic solution, environment with high salinity.
Contact Person: sales